Snow days are for sledging, skating and snowball battles and no-one is safe from Nixie’s expertly aimed snowballs or her mischievous wonky wand. But one fairy is missing out on all of the fun, where is Fidget the butterfly fairy? It’s up to Nixie to find her and prove that she’s not such a bad, bad fairy but a rather ingenious one!
- A fairy series with a difference. Promoting a go-getting and practical approach to life while at the same time offering all the enchantment and magic that fairy fans love.
- Nixie the bad, bad fairy is tough, smart, and practical, but most importantly lovable!
- This modern fairy story is beautifully illustrated throughout by the talented Ali Pye.
- A refreshingly fun look at the world of fairies, who are not all goody-goodies, but are actually a little bit mischievous at times!
- Perfect for fans of the Rainbow Magic series.
- A funny fairy story that captures all of the wonder and excitement of a snowy day.
I absolutely love Nixie, a funny little fairy with attitude. This is a stylishly told, delightful story for girls just starting to tackle chapter books – or a brilliant bedtime story to be read aloud. – Jacqueline Wilson