Engaging decodable stories fully aligned to Letters and Sounds enable your pupils to practise their phonics skills with their favourite characters.
Written by Roderick Hunt and illustrated by Alex Brychta, award-winning creators of the Oxford Reading Tree. Six engaging stories at Level 1+ provide focused practice of phonics at Letters and Sounds Phase 2.
Books contain inside cover notes to support children in their reading.
Six engaging stories at Level 1+ provide focused practice of phonics at Letters and Sounds Phase 2, including:
- Cats: Kipper is the top cat.
- Big, Bad Bug: Dad has a big bug!
- Pop!: Kipper tips the popcorn in.
- Mud!: There is mud on the dog!
- Hats: Mum has a mad hat!
- A Big Mess: There is a big mess on the mat.
About Floppy’s Phonics Fiction
With systematic phonics and Oxford Reading Tree’s best-loved characters at their heart, your children can put their phonics skills into practice at every stage with these engaging decodable readers – and they’re perfect for the National Curriculum too!
- Fiction titles to engage and motivate every reader
- Featuring much-loved characters Biff, Chip, Kipper and of course Floppy
- Inside cover notes help parents support their child with phonics at home