Engaging decodable stories fully aligned to Letters and Sounds enable children to practise their phonics skills with their favourite characters.
Written by Roderick Hunt MBE and illustrated by Alex Brychta, award-winning creators of the Oxford Reading Tree.
Six engaging stories at Level 2 provide focused practice of phonics at Letters and Sounds Phase 3, including:
- The Zip: Will Dad fit into his wet kit?
- Posh Shops: Biff, Chip and Kipper shop for Mum.
- Jack: Jack runs at Floppy.
- Bang the Gong: Mum is fed up!
- Quiz: Biff has a quiz.
- A Robin’s Eggs: Biff and Chip see a robin’s eggs in a bush.
About Floppy’s Phonics Fiction
With systematic phonics and Oxford Reading Tree’s best-loved characters at their heart, your children can put their phonics skills into practice at every stage with these engaging decodable readers – and they’re perfect for the National Curriculum too!
- Fiction titles to engage and motivate every reader
- Featuring much-loved characters Biff, Chip, Kipper and of course Floppy
- Inside cover notes help parents support their child with phonics at home