Engaging decodable stories fully aligned to Letters and Sounds enable children to practise their phonics skills with their favourite characters.
Written by Roderick Hunt MBE and illustrated by Alex Brychta, award-winning creators of the Oxford Reading Tree.
Books contain inside cover notes to support children in their reading.
These six engaging stories at Level 3 provide focused practice of phonics at Letters and Sounds Phase 3, and include:
- Leek Hotpot: Biff and Chip cook for Mum.
- Queen’s Maid: Wilma is a maid for the vain Queen Hatpin.
- Toads in the Road: Dad picks up loads of toads.
- Chairs in the Air: Chip and Wilf see a dog at the fair.
- A Bark in the Night: Dad and Kipper go to a farm.
- Silver Foil Rocket: Kipper has a plan for a silver foil rocket.
About Floppy’s Phonics Fiction
With systematic phonics and Oxford Reading Tree’s best-loved characters at their heart, your children can put their phonics skills into practice at every stage with these engaging decodable readers – and they’re perfect for the National Curriculum too!
- Fiction titles to engage and motivate every reader
- Featuring much-loved characters Biff, Chip, Kipper and of course Floppy
- Inside cover notes help parents support their child with phonics at home