Engaging decodable stories fully aligned to Letters and Sounds enable children to practise their phonics skills with their favourite characters.
Written by Roderick Hunt MBE and illustrated by Alex Brychta, award-winning creators of the Oxford Reading Tree.
Books contain inside cover notes to support children in their reading.
These six engaging stories at Level 4 provide focused practice of phonics at Letters and Sounds Phase 4, and include:
- Crab Dragon: The children make a Crab Dragon from junk. Will it win the Dragon Drag?
- No Tricks, Gran! The children see a spook. Is it one of Gran’s tricks?
- The Lost Chimp: When Kipper falls asleep, he dreams that little Imp is lost.
- Green Planet Kids: Can the Green Planet Kids clear the junk from Toadstool Wood?
- Painting the Loft: The children paint Gran’s loft green, pink and black.
- Crunch! Gran’s car has a crash!
About Floppy’s Phonics Fiction
With systematic phonics and Oxford Reading Tree’s best-loved characters at their heart, your children can put their phonics skills into practice at every stage with these engaging decodable readers – and they’re perfect for the National Curriculum too!
- Fiction titles to engage and motivate every reader
- Featuring much-loved characters Biff, Chip, Kipper and of course Floppy
- Inside cover notes help parents support their child with phonics at home