A smart heroine, mind-blowing codes, and an animal spy ring!
Mickey has been recruited to a top secret band of animal spies. Disaster strikes when someone (or some mole…) robs a bank! While investigating the crime, Mickey’s colleague (a rat called Rupert) disappears under very suspicious circumstances. This definitely sounds like a job for Mickey and the Animal Spies!
- New series from Anne Miller, QI elf, writer, producer and winner of the fiendishly difficult quiz Only Connect.
- Highly-illustrated throughout by Becka Moor.
- Crack the codes and solve the puzzle along with Mickey: perfect for budding spies.
‘An entertaining, crazy caper for all animal lovers and budding spies… Better still, it’s interactive!’ – Konnie Huq
‘I am now desperate for a time machine. I can think of SO many rainy holidays, bored Sundays and other moments of disconsolate tedium in my childhood when Anne Miller’s brilliantly funny, ingenious and deliciously addictive book would have made me happier than a dog with ten tails. An absolute must for all curious enquiring minds.’ – Stephen Fry
‘Smart, charming and big-hearted, Mickey and the Animals Spies is a brilliant celebration of friendship, finding your own path, and of course, puzzles.’ – LoveReading4Kids
‘A spy who stands out from the crowd.’ – The Telegraph
More from Oxford Owl
- WIN a copy of the book on our Facebook page (Competition ends 30th May 2021)
- Read a sample chapter of Mickey and the Trouble with Moles – unscramble the anagram SEA PIGEON to find the password!
- How to encourage your child to read for pleasure
- More fiction for age 7+